Winter & summer events in the Tiroler Zugspitz Arena
What's going on in the events calendar
Whether it's entertainment, indulgence, regional customs or sports events: numerous events and entertainment throughout the year enrich your holiday at the Active & Family Resort Tiroler Zugspitze in the Tiroler Zugspitz Arena.
Weekly events during the winter:
"The show on snow" ski show by the Lermoos ski school:
every Monday at 8.30 p.m.
Night tobogganing on the Ehrwalder Alm:
Every Tuesday and Friday from 27 December 2016 to 10 March 2017 as well as on 17 march, 24 march, 31 march 2017 and if the snow conditions are suitable
Night skiing on the Familyjet:
Every Wednesday, from 4 January to 2 March 2017 from 6.00 p.m.
- 12 April 2017: Winter fondue up the Zugspitze
Weekly events during the summer:
Fondue evening at the Zugspitze peak restaurant
at 2,962 m every Wednesday, from the end of May to the end of October
Trip up the Zugspitze to watch the sunrise from approx. 5.00 am
every Sunday, from the end of July to mid-October
- 16-18 June 2017: Zugspitz Ultra Trail
- 24 June 2017: "Berge in Flammen", the Ehrwald summer solstice mountain bonfire
- 5 July 2017: Tyrolean evening in Ehrwald
- 10-14 July 2017: Climbing Weeks - "Bergsport Total"
- 12 July 2017: Concert with Jan Van Thielen in Lermoos
- 17-21 July 2017: The 2016 "Big Five Tour" in the Zugspitz Arena 22-23 July 2017: The Zugspitz Trailrun Challenge
- 30 July 2017: Children's games festival in Ehrwald
- 12-14 August 2017: Music festival with sound & food in Ehrwald
- 18 August 2017: Summer festival in Lermoos
- 25-27 August 2017: Patronal feast day celebration in Lähn
- 2 September 2017: 6th Zugspitz Oldtimer & Tractors festival in Lermoos
- 10-15 September 2017: 37th hiking week
- 16-24 September 2016: The Zugspitze Oktoberfest, the highest beer festival going, at 2,962 m., in the Panorama Peak Restaurant – beer, pretzels, music & hearty Oktoberfest food
- 23 September 2017: 7th Zugspitz Seifenkisten Grand Prix - soap-box race