Comfort Camping in Tyrol
Pure camping fun against the backdrop of the Zugspitze
Surrounded by a forest in the foothills of the Zugspitze is the Active & Family Resort Tiroler Zugspitze Comfort Camping, the ideal place for a happy and relaxing holiday in Tyrol's mountains. Unwind and let the natural surroundings work their magic on you and find active relaxation in your own home. At Comfort Camping you not only find plenty of relaxation but also a wide range of various sporting options that make your camping holiday a real experience.
Camping by Tyrol's Zugspitze: comfort and relaxation in Tyrol's mountains
The Comfort Camping pitches nestle beautifully into the natural landscape of the Active & Family Resort Tiroler Zugspitze next to the Zugspitze, Germany's highest mountain. You don't only enjoy exclusive camping comfort here but also direct access to an extensive range of sports on offer in the Zugspitze region. The Comfort Camping offer includes:
- 170 Comfort pitches
- Pitches surrounded by countryside in the park or on the edge of the forest
- Top comfort and all the camping amenities
- Shower cabins to hire, washing facilities in the main house
- DELUXE bath house in a modern alpine style
- 15 private bathrooms with shower/toilet and bath/toilet (1), double washbasins, large mirror and hair dryer.
- Toilet facilities with changing tables
- Well equipped kitchen with dishwashers, fridges, comfortable dining table
- Laundry and drying room with washing machines (coin operated)
- Ski and boot room with drying facilities
- Room for mountain bikes in the summer
Comfort Camping in Tyrol: sport and relaxation in the Zugspitze region
Besides the many comfort services at the campsite in Ehrwald, the inclusive services at the Active & Family Resort Tiroler Zugspitze are also available to you:
- Active & Vitality World with indoor pool, outdoor pool, sauna, steam bath, whirlpool, gym
- DIDI'S kids' club with supervision for children aged 3 or older from Sunday to Friday based on the programme
- Free bike hire
- Vespa / e-mountain bike hire for a fee
You are welcome to book breakfast and dinner in the form of half-board too. There is also a mini shop with a rolls service in the morning, newspapers and other everyday items for camping guests. In the evening, a tasty dinner is recommended in the à la carte resort restaurant or an exclusive fondue evening at the Panorama Peak Restaurant on the Zugspitze (depending on availability).
Take a look at the attractive camping package deals in the summer and winter or send a non-binding holiday enquiry to the Active & Family Resort Tiroler Zugspitze now. You can get a good overview of the campsite from the pitch map and the 360° panoramas.